Friday, September 18, 2009

bad

oh hai. it's me. the terribad blogger. I had all these intentions of becoming more bloggy when I moved to Canada, but it's been a month and all I've done is update my blog's layout. Ah well. C'est la vie.

So I'm here, in Canada. In Ontario, more specifically. I've started school (a whole week now) and things are going well. We haven't done too much other than slowly unpack all my stuff, reorganize the apartment and skip school orientation. ^_^ It was stupid, and believe me - I don't need to be taking sessions on "Surviving the Western Classroom". So we ditched.

Well, this is me saying that I'm going to try my best to blog more often. I have a project (possibly 2) to finish for tomorrow, so I will try to post on Sunday with some FO pictures.

And I get to see my Dad tomorrow, because he's got a 6 hour stop-over in Toronto on his way home from Japan - exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment