Wednesday, March 11, 2009

babette

I apologize. I'm a terribly bad blogger. Truth be told, however, that nothing too exciting happens in my life right now. The biggest thing going on is the fact that I'm going to mail out my application for a student visa to go to school in Canada next fall (oh, by the way, I got accepted to Georgian College in Barrie, Ontario, which is where Kyle goes to school). Hopefully all that goes through without a hitch.

On a crafty note, I finished my Babette Blanket (Ravelink):


pattern: babette blanket
yarn: Cascade 220 (100% wool)
tools: size 5.5mm crochet hook
comments: I really loved making this blanket. the squares were fun to crochet, and I loved seeing how all the colors blended into this fabulous blanket. it's been done for about 2 weeks now, but I've been snuggling up with it on top of my quilt every night, so I haven't been inclined to take pictures and post. :) fun fun fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment