Thursday, March 26, 2009

school!

So the other day, I was at work, browsing the internet and wasting time (much like I am now, in fact), when I got an email. I just figured it was more junk, like from e.l.f., who emails me about 10 times a day. Nope! It was from an email I didn't recognize immediately. Something like "canigny" and then my eyes scanned over to the subject line and I saw "Study Authorization" and had to remind myself not to scream for joy while sitting in my cubicle.

It's true! My application for a study visa was approved! Huzzah! In August 2009 I'll be moving in with Kyle (maybe sooner depending on the job) and then in September I'll be starting school! Yay!

And to make me even more happy, my yarn came in for my happy yellow sweater, AND I knit up a gauge swatch (this yarn is so soft, it's making me delirious with happiness), AND I got gauge. Spot on. Freaking amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment